The Victorian Government offers a range of discounts (known as 'concessions') on essential services, including energy.
This August 2013 guide describes the full range of available energy concessions, including the:
- Annual Electricity Concession
- Controlled Load Concession
- Electricity Transfer Fee Waiver
- Excess Energy Concession
- Life Support Concession
- Medical Cooling Concession
- Non-Mains Energy Concession
- Service to Property Charge Concession
- Winter Gas Concession
Energy-related grants for consumers in hardship are also covered:
- Utility Relief Grant Scheme (mains)
- Utility Relief Grant Scheme (non-mains)
A list of 'Essential Contacts', including energy retailers, is at the back of the guide.
How you can use this resource
This guide is Copyright State of Victoria, Department of Human Services, 2013
For a copy of the guide in an accessible format, phone 1800 658 521 using the National Relay Service 13 36 77 if required, or email email@example.com
Consumer Utilities Advocacy Centre is not responsible for any content accessed via external links.